- Accountability: GPS Tour Guide is responsible for personal information under its control and our General Manager is accountable for the organization's compliance with the following principles.
- Personal information is collected for the purpose of reservations and company promotions.
- By submitting information to GPS Tour Guide, either by email or through this website, you consent to the collection of this information by GPS Tour Guide and the use of this information for e-mail subscribers to receive promotions by e-mail /mail and to carry on a reservations inquiry request including the required contact for follow up.
- Limiting Collection: The collection of personal information shall be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by GPS Tour Guide. Information shall be collected by fair and lawful means.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention: Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by the law. Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for fulfillment of those purposes.
- Accuracy: Personal information shall be as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Safeguards: Personal information shall be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
- Openness: GPS Tour Guide will make readily available to individuals specific information about its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. Please contact us if you require specific information on policies.
- Individual Access: Upon request, an individual shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of his or her personal information and shall be given access to that information. An individual shall be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate. Please contact us for specific information.
- Challenging Compliance: An individual shall be able to address a challenge concerning compliance with the above principles to the designated individual or individuals for the organization's compliance. Please contact us if required.